Wednesday, June 5, 2024

The looming City Connect uniform is being revealed in 5 days

 In a league as staid as Major League Baseball, new uniform reveals are still a big deal. Changes are infrequent, and there are so many games that new jerseys are going to be seen regularly. There is buzz about the Twins City Connect, debuting on the 10th of June. While part of me hopes they are bringing back their  Turn Ahead the Clock  uniforms from the 90s, I also know that this won't be the case. So I have ideas.

First, I would make the whole thing out of Minnesota Plaid. You know, Paul Bunyan, red and black. Still can't picture it?


You might be saying "Ryan, the Twins clearly teased a water theme".  Of course they did, which leads to the second element. What says "going to the lake" more than a life jacket? And not the good ones with the clasps on the front that were purchased sometime after the Nixon administration. I'm talking about the ratty old ones you have on the pontoon at the cabin.


Get the orange around the collar and down the front of your red and black jersey. I don't know how you can get more connected to the city than that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment